Members of the AS4QoL are obliged to:
1) Contribute their experience, knowledge, knowhow, and findings to the journal of AS4QoL for the betterment of QoL.
2) Subscribe to JAS4QoL at an annual rate of JPY5,000. JAS4QoL subscription automatically enrolls you to become a member of AS4QoL.
3) The subscription/membership fee is valid for one calendar year, and will last from the date of payment until the day before said date of the following year (e.g. payment on Jan 11, 2015 with subscription/membership termination on Jan 10, 2016).
4) Members are reminded of annual subscription/membership payment at least 2 months before due date, and are gratefully advised to remit the required amount at the earliest possible date.
5) Members should support and help with societal activities of AS4QoL in all aspects whenever and wherever requested.
6) Apart from accessing to viewing the published manuscripts, members should always try and contribute articles of QoL interests with a manuscript submission/processing fee.
7) Membership qualifies a member to participate in international meetings at a privileged registration fee.
8) Undergraduate and postgraduate students may be given financial help when funds are ample and available for said purpose, but not otherwise.
9) Members should maintain and keep up the good name of AS4QoL at all times.
10) In the event a member has committed criminal offences or civil torts of moral turpitude in his or her country, he/she is obliged to leave the AS4QoL without reservation or discussion.